Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection of booklets relates to tourism in Yellowstone and dude ranches in Wyoming These booklets are representations of tourism to Wyoming in the early 20th century. They contain pictures and descriptions of Yellowstone and dude ranches.
The Meadowlark Audubon Society, Big Horn Chapter was founded in 1999. The collection consists of documents and photographs relating to the operation of the club and the activities of its members.
Two publications, a program from the Lincoln-Lee Legion and a newspaper supplement from the Billings Gazette, donated by Michael McLaughlin.
The collection includes a family scrapbook from a 1938 trip from Kansas City, Missouri to Yellowstone, the Tetons, and Salt Lake City. The collection also contains a photograph of an unknown Apache man.
- Subject: Bighorn Basin (Mont. and Wyo.) X
- Cody (Wyo.) 3
- Rocky Mountains 3
- Wyoming 3
- Yellowstone National Park 3
- Beartooth Mountains (Mont. and Wyo.) 2
- Meeteetse (Wyo.) 2
- Teton Mountains 2
- Bears 1
- Beartooth Ranch 1
- Beck Lake 1
- Bison (American) [Buffalo] 1
- Casper (Wyo.) 1
- Dude ranches 1
- Family Life 1
- Heart Mountain (Wyo.) 1
- Indians of North America--Photographs 1
- Montana 1
- Nebraska 1
- Ornithology 1
- Pryor Mountain Range 1
- Shoshone National Forest (Wyo.) 1
- Utah 1 ∧ less
- Audubon, John James, 1785-1851 1
- Billings gazette (Billings, Mont. : Daily : 1914) 1
- Burlington Railroad 1
- Cobb, Ty, 1886-1961 1
- Cochrane, Mickey, 1903-1962 1