Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
MS 047 - David R. Phillips Collection
30 – 4x8 inch Glass Plate Negatives from the collection of David R. Phillips focusing on William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody and the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West show.
MS 062 - Don Russell Collection
The Don Russell Collection consists of the papers, photographs, printed matter and objects created and collected by, or awarded to, Don Russell (1899-1986). The subject matter is heavily concentrated on the American West, William F. Cody, and George A. Custer, with file folders on various other subjects included. Printed material includes books, periodicals, pamphlets, dime novels, clippings and catalogues from book dealers and galleries. The papers include correspondence and notes.
MS 286 - Joe McAvoy Negative Collection
Sixteen photo negatives of town scenes and people, including Buffalo Bill.
MS 391 - Jack Rutherford Collection
Composed of several scrapbooks and a photo album compiled by and about Jack Rutherford
MS 479 - Winchester Ammunition Collector's Cards
5 Winchester Ammunition Collector's Cards produced as promotional materials in 1998-1999. 2 copies of each.
MS 493 - Johnson Lobby Cards Collection
Two framed lobby cards. "Buffalo Bill, Jr." by Lester F. Scott, Jr. and Pathe Western. "Buffalo Bill Rides Again" by Jack Schwarz Productions.
MS 519 - Polly Orbin Collection
The Polly Orbin collection includes a postcard, photos, maps, booklets, and a souvenir book from trips to Yellowstone and Cody. There are also postcards from a trip to Buffalo Bill's Grave and Memorial Museum in Colorado and a program from the Buffalo Bill birthday celebration as a fundraiser for the Sheridan Inn.
- Names: Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 X
- Cody (Wyo.) 1
- Firearms 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Photographers--United States 1
- Teton Mountains 1
- Yellowstone National Park 1 ∧ less
- Cody, William F. (William Frederick) 1846-1917 4
- Cody, William F. “Buffalo Bill” 2
- Oakley, Annie, 1860-1926 2
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West 1
- Buffalo Bill Memorial Museum (Colorado) 1
- Buffalo Bill's Wild West 1
- Cannary, Martha Jane "Calamity Jane", 1856-1903 1
- Hanson, Milo, 1945- 1
- Herman, Rutherford (a.k.a. Jack Herman) 1
- Hiscock, F.J. 1
- Johnson, Wallace 1
- McAvoy, Joe 1
- National Park Service 1
- Phillips, David R. 1
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 1
- Russell, Don 1
- Sheridan Heritage Center 1
- Sheridan Inn (Sheridan, Wyo.) 1
- Winchester Repeating Arms Company 1
- Wyoming Game and Fish Commission 1
- Wyoming, State Of 1
- Yellowstone Park Company 1 ∧ less