Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection consists of twenty-five 11x14 inch copy prints made by Jack Richard from original negatives in 1970.
The F.A. Rinehart Indian Photographic collection consists of 33 standard size images, and 118 oversize images of Native American Indians in a photographic studio setting, with approximately 10 images taken outside of a studio setting.
Collection consists of one tintype and 499 black and white and color photographs, postcards, and cartes de visites. Items mainly include Plains Indian subjects, Indian encampments, and Plains Indians involved in rites, ceremonies, rodeos, and fairs. Tribes included are Arapaho, Assiniboine, Blackfoot (Siksika, Piegan, and Kainah), Cheyenne, Comanche, Crow, Kiowa, Nez Percé, and Sioux.
The Forrest Fenn American Indian Photographs Collection consists of 2,200 photographs of various Native American Indian subjects acquired by the collector, historian, and author Forrest Fenn. The photographs date primarily from 1880 to 1920 and were obtained from various repositories.
- Subject: Indians of North America—Great Plains—Photographs. X
- Indians of North America--Photographs 3
- Indians (Native Americans) 2
- Cheyenne Indians—Photographs. 1
- Fort Keogh (Mont.)—Photographs. 1
- Indians of North America--Portraits 1
- Lame Deer (Mont.)—Photographs. 1
- Little Bighorn Battlefield (Mont.)—Photographs. 1
- Montana—History—Photographs. 1
- Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation (Mont.)—Photographs. 1
- Photography—Printing processes—Albumen. 1 ∧ less
- Brown 1
- Dyck, Paul 1
- Fenn, Forrest 1
- Rinehart, F. A. (Frank A.) 1
- Standing Soldier, Phillip 1